Sunday, April 15, 2012

weekend pleasures

in the last weeks there was not much time for meeting people.
But yesterday we finally had a dinner party in the studio and it was so much fun.
I tried some recipes from my current favorite cookbook and this oh so yummy Persian Spinach dip
from one of my favorite food blogs

Christine, brought me a lovely gift. A handmade box, coverd with fabric and decorated with one
of "my" woven ribbons.
Yeah, yeah lucky me :)


Did you have a wonderful weekend too?

11 comments:

valen-tonia said...

Die Box ist traumhaft. Ein super Geschenk und eine tolle Idee.
Liebe Grüße Martina

Sandra Monat said...

liebe Martina, ja das finde ich auch. Schönen Sonntag noch!

ibb said...

Yeah! That looks so a nice friend dinner. And the box, so cute!
The rug will grow till the yard last ;)

FeeMail said...

Deine Tafel sieht vor allem sehr gemütlich aus. Das war bestimmt ein schöner Abend...

Bela und Bella said...

Ohh - da wäre ich auch gerne Gast gewesen ...

Musenkind am Meer said...

Yes, I had, thank you swany. The box is great! The pattern of the fabric is a perfect match to your ribbon!

The table is pleasing. And I think the guests too. But where they are?
Maybe this question will never be
answered.

Cornelia from Seeside

handmade by amalia said...

I like the table a lot - mix and match is much more friendly and inviting

molly said...

Genial und superschön.
Ich habe diese Bändchen ebenfalls vor kurzem verarbeitet und bin begeistert.
Lovely hugs
Molly

pillowtree said...

Die Box ist wirklich toll. So exakt geklebt, spitze.

studio13 said...

I wish I could work in a studio like yours. I feel bit lonley sometimes working at home, and there is only our cat Frida to chat with.
I love diner with frends and this looks so nice and cosy.

ramage said...

trop chouette ! bravo